- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Vapour Transfer Vent
SV87SK = service kit SV87S/R
The Treloar SV87S vapour transfer vent is designed for use on road tanker compartments in conjunction with bottom loading and overfill protection systems.
The SV87S attaches to the manway or directly to the tank walkway without the use of any flanges. However, if a flanged connection is preferred the HTF304A weld on flange can be used.
• Pneumatic sequencing is standard. If not required simply plug the 1/8" BSP sequence port.
• The sequencing in the SV87S allows for the use of an interlock with the overfill protection system. All vents must open to allow tank loading to commence.
• Valve disc opens into the compartment thus ensuring a tight seal under pressure.
• The hose connection is designed to accept a standard 80mm bore hose (no special fitting requirements).
• The simple air system provides rapid operation.
• Does not rely on a diaphragm for operation.
Poppet Travel: 20mm