- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
MC1000SK Seal Kit for
The MC1000 is a strong yet light weight, large diameter cover for access to underground installations. The cover is able to carry heavy vehicle loads such as a road tanker with a generous factor of safety.
• Cover is full 1 metre diameter and provides for a 920 access diameter.
• Patented design, constructed from sand cast aluminium and in two segments for reduced weight and easier handling of each segment without the need for lifting equipment.
• Light enough to allow a single operator to open or close the cover with relative ease.
• Available with or without integral inspection lids for easy access to dip or fill points though 250mm openings as required.
• Two nitrile formulated seals are used to prevent rainwater from entering the access opening.
• Drainage lugs around the periphery of the inspection lids allow for rainwater run off.
• Cover is secured onto a galvanised steel seat ring by 4 cap screws to create the required compression on the cover seals.
• Four location lugs in the seat ring are positioned so that covers can only be placed in a single orientation.
• The seat ring is installed such that all loads are transmitted to the surrounding concrete. Concrete anchors on the outer diameter of the seat ring ensure both rotational and vertical location.
•Complies with AS3996-2006 load rating Class Dfor use in carriageways of roads and areas open to slow moving commercial vehicles with thenominal wheel loading (axel load) up to 8000 Kg.
• The cover surface has a non-slip tread pattern for pedestrian safety.
Half Cover Weight - 30kg Half Cover Weight (Blank) 31kg
Cover Castings - Sand Cast Aluminium
Seat Ring - Galvanised Steel Seats - Nitrile Synthetic Rubber
Static Load Capacity of 4250kg over a 240mm x 240mm foot print
All MC1000 Manway covers are supplied complete with seat ring and seals.