- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
697J-125 C/W JACKING SCREW
697JC-125 CHEMICAL C/W JACKING SCREW
697M-125 C/W HANDLE
697MC-125 CHEMICAL C/W HANDLE
697RK; repair kit secondary poppet and bolts
697SK; seal kit 697J & 697M
The 697 Series Internal Valve form the product inlet and outlet to each road tanker compartment. The valve operates within the tank barrel and has a cast shear groove on the valve body if the external pipework is damaged or torn away to ensure the valve remains closed.
If a pump is used to discharge product from the tanker, it is recommended that a top operator be used to actuate the valve.
• Simple, direct push piston operation eliminates the need for diaphragms.
• The flange bolting patterns allows the valve to be retrofitted to existing tankers having similar flanges and mounting locations.
• The vertical lift poppet disc with specially designed flow contours evenly discharge product into the tank minimising unwanted upward spray thus eliminating the need for additional deflectors.
• Compact emergency override handle can be accessed easily, independent of valve orientation on the 697M model.
• The valve incorporates a 90° swivel elbow air fitting, allowing air hose connections from both sides.
• Reduced number of internal components promotes greater reliability and lower maintenance requirements.
• The 697 series valve has provision for both pneumatic bottom operation and top operation. A manual top operator can also be used to actuate the valve.
• The valve disc uses a tapered seat for consistent sealing.
• All dynamic seals are Viton.
• Valve may be removed from the outside - for servicing.
• Narrow body design accommodates tight piping constraints.
• Sequencing port available if desired.
Tank flange mounting detail - 8 holes x ø10mm on 210mm PCD
Pipe flange mounting detail - 4 holes x ø12mm 98mm c/c horizontal x 84mm c/c vertical
Air Line fitting - 6mm
Min. air pressure requirement - 650kPa
Weight - 4.38kg