- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Vapour Recovery AdaptorVapour Recovery Adaptor
The 61ASV/2-80 vapour recovery adaptor is used for returning vapours from the underground tanks at service stations to the tanker delivering the product. The unit forms the connection between the underground vapour lines and the tank truck vapour recovery elbow (see 60KV-80).
• Rated for pressure up to 70 kPa (l0psi).
• Manufactured from gunmetal and anodised aluminium cast components.
• Fitted to service station riser pipe or manifold with 80mm (3”) B.S.P. female parallel thread connection and gasket seal.
• Only vapour recovery equipment can be connected to the adaptor.
• Complies with the requirements of AlP Code CP6.
• Matches Australian specific vapour recouvery design
Weight: 2.46 kg