- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Static Earthing Reel
Static Earthing Reels are used for the controlled discharge of undesirable static electricity during the transfer of flammable liquids on road tankers, terminal & depot and in pumping applications.
• All cast aluminium robust construction including handle.
• Primary continuity achieved by brass bush and stainless steel shaft.
• Positive contact is maintained by a spring loaded thrust washer.
• Blue or orange cable
• Locking version available particularly for transport applications where vibration and unwinding of reels are common.
• Meets AS/NZS 1020/1995.
• Bolt holes for moutning directly to truck
SER-150-B = Static earthing reel blank (non-Lock)
SER-150-LB = Static earthing reel blank (locking)
SER-150-BLU = Static earthing reel blue cable 20m (non-Lock)
SER-150-L-BLU = Static earthing reel blue cable 20m (locking)
SER-150-OR = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m (non-Lock)
SER-150-L-OR = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m (locking)
SER-150-OR-M = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m military (non-lock)
SER-150-L-OR-M = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m military (locking)
SER-150-OR-SS-CPTFE = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m with no brass (non-lock)
SER-150SC = Static earthing reel blue cable 20m shaft mount (non-lock)