- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Static Earthing Reel
STATIC EARTHING REEL APPLICATION
Static Earthing Reels or static discharge reels are used for the controlled discharge of undesirable static electricity during the transfer of flammable liquids on road tankers, terminal & depot and in pumping applications.
• All cast aluminium robust construction including handle.
• Primary continuity achieved by brass bush and stainless steel shaft, no grease to "gum up"
• Positive contact is maintained by a spring loaded thrust washer.
• Blank or orange cable
• Locking version available particularly for transport applications where vibration and unwinding of reels are common.
• Meets AS/NZS 1020 & AS 2809.2 resistance <10Ω
• Bolt holes for mounting directly to truck
SER-150-B = Static earthing reel blank (non-Lock)
SER-150-LB = Static earthing reel blank (locking)
SER-150-OR = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m (non-Lock)
SER-150-L-OR = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m (locking)
SER-150-OR-M = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m military (non-lock)
SER-150-L-OR-M = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m military (locking)
SER-150-OR-SS-CPTFE = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m with no brass (non-lock)
SER-150SC = Static earthing reel orange cable 30m shaft mount (non-lock)