- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Pressure & Vacuum Vent
The Treloar 514F Pressure & Vacuum vents are used on small storage tanks for flammable liquids. The vents are designed to hold product at higher than atmospheric pressures, in doing so, restricting vapour losses of product
• Lockable Base - A provision for padlocking the vent to the tank is integrated into the base.
NOTE: These Pressure & Vacuum Vents are designed for small tanks with low flow rate pumping applications.
• Flow rates - 99m 3/h at 31KPa.
• 50mm BSPF threaded.
• Standard pressure settings of 7Kpa & 21Kpa.
• Standard vacuum setting of 0.43Kpa.