- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Pressure and Vacuum Vent
Service Exchange available, due to testing and regulatory requirments this product must be returned to treloar for service
PRESSURE AND VACUUM VENT APPLICATION
The Treloar PV007 series pressure vacuum vent features a high flow vent path for pressure and vacuum relief on road tanker compartments. The vent incorporates a free vent, rollover shut-off pressure vacuum valve and complies with the requirements of AS2809.2 - 1999 for small compartment tanks.
The PV007 vents will vent freely up to the pressure or vacuum settings after, which the pressure or vacuum valves will open.
• The clear area through the pressure and vacuum vents exceed the minimum requirements of the standard.
• At an angle exceeding 60°, the rollover valve will cause the vent to shut-off completely, preventing product loss from the vent.
• Metal to viton seats on the pressure and vacuum valves reduce maintenance costs.
• The exit of the vent is covered with a 30 mesh antiflash gauze.
* available with various adaptors to suit older Treloar or other brand hatches
PV Vent pressure relief = 16 ± 1 kPa
PV Vent vacuum relief = -2 ± 1 kPa
Weight = 1.34 kg