- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
The 811L nozzle is a low cost manual nozzle for Farm Servicing and conventional operated Service Station and Industrial applications.
• Conventional type manual operated Service Station Nozzle.
• Spring loaded Teflon impregnated packing requires no adjustment.
• Low pressure drop - has 20% greater flow than most similar nozzles.
• Outlet check valve is standard, preventing draining of hose when pump is shut off.
• Easily opened compound lever operates on two fulcrum points, permitting the nozzle to be easily and slowly opened when lever is first moved and then quickly opened fully; makes “topping off” easy.
• Viton Trim is standard Elastomer.
• Teflon Trim is available (811T).
Inlet DN32 or DN25
Flowrate up to 100l/min