- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
MC217 - C/W PLUG
MC217 - C/W PVV
MC217F - FLANGED C/W PLUG
MC217VF - FLANGED C/W PVV
MC407K - Spares kit no PVV
MC407VK - Spares kit with PVV
R802092-701 - Fill hatch seal (Nitrile)
The MC217V is for use on smaller tanks that do not need to be entered regularly but do require a small quick access or inspection / fill hatch. The MC217V incorporates the same lid used on our larger MC407 manway and has an inbuilt emergency vent & pressure vacuum vent. The standard coaming is mild steel for directly welding into steel tanks.
• A two step catch relieves built up pressure when releasing the inspection hatch, thus protecting the operator from injury.
• Multi purpose 200mm inspection, fill point with inbuilt emergency & pressure vacuum relief.
• PV vent incorporates rollover protection.
• PV vent assembly can be disconnected for easy maintenance.
PV vent pressure relief = 16 ± 1kPa
PV vent vacuum relief = 2 ± 1kPa
Emergency Vent relief pressure = 30 ± 3kPa
Emergency vent capacity = 5500m3 per hour at 45kPa