- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
High Flow Manual Nozzle
190K1-32: Kit stem & packing
190K2-32: Kit lever 1AN
The Treloar 190 Series Nozzle has long provided the oil industry with a reliable, robust piece of dispensing equipment for bulk fuel delivery. It derives its reliability from a rugged design coupled with excellent flow performance.
• Easy Opening - accurate “topping-off” the secondary poppet lifts first reducing the operator effort to open and allowing low flow control.
• Straight line design - allows adequate lever holding and easy control.
• Heavy ribs and large wear lugs - give the nozzle long service life even when given rough usage.
• “Squared-off” hanger - allows filing of inlet pipes close to walls with subsequent easy and safe operation - no need to tilt or twist the nozzle and hose.
• Available with following Options:
(a) Outlet check valve - to eliminate draining of nozzle and hose. An N.S.C. requirement on Retail Metering Systems.
(b) Lever hold open clip - eliminates the need to physically hold open the nozzle.
• VITON SEAL Version - Available with Viton seals, adjustable stem packing gland and a hold open rack.
• Nozzles for aviation and jet fuel are available - refer to190GA/190GJ
Inlet thread: 32mm (1¼”) BSP Taper Female.
Maximum static pressure: 500 kPa (75psi)
Maximum recommended flow rate: 200 litres/min (45 GPM)
190B - Bronze for mining
190V - comes with 14kpa check valve
190A - comes with adjustable stem
190S - comes with spout strainer