- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
EPEX Hose Reels
HRP for fuel
HRG for gas
HRF for forestry
HRA for aviation
The Epex Hose reels are accepted as standard equipment throughout the petroleum industry for numerous applications in aircraft refuelling, industrial refuelling and bulk fuel delivery.
Modified hose reels are available for water service, both for delivery or fire fighting and also for transfer of liquefied petroleum gas.
• Full flow hub assemblies ensure unrestricted flow of liquids without turbulence or foaming.
• Rolled cheek plate edges eliminate cuts and abrasions to hoses.
• Bevel gears on rewinds for easy rewinding.
• Manual geared and direct rewind mechanisms.
• Power rewind mechanisms available as alternatives to the standard geared hand rewinds.
• Screwed type locking device locks onto the bevel gear spindle.
• Heavy duty precision built hose drums give rigidity and strength, ensuring that hoses coil in perfect circles.
• Sturdy rigid frames ensuring that the drum mounting bearings and rewind mechanisms are always in alignment
Standard Hose Reels: For hose sizes 20mm - 40mm I.D.
Cheekplates: 575mm. Made with rolled edges from heavy gauge steel sheet.
Drums with full flow hub assemblies: Fabricated from heavy gauge steel with a standard diameter of 300mm. Drum widths vary according to desired drum capacity.
Rewind Mechanisms: Direct Drive hand Rewind is standard for hose sizes to 76.2mm. Geared hand rewind available as an alternative. Electrically powered rewinds operate through positive sprocket and chain drives. Hydraulic powered rewinds operate through direct drives. For emergency use, auxiliary geared hand cranks can be fitted. Standard assemble for rewind mechanism at right hand side facing reel, but mechanisms can be mounted on left-hand side if required.
Mounting Frames: Standard dimension frames are assembled to all standard hose reels.
Fluid Temperature: Up to 100°C (218°F)