- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
Dual Plane Nozzle Swivel
The single and dual plane swivels compliment the Treloar-OPW nozzle product range. The purpose of the swivel is to reduce operator effort whilst filling hard to reach fuel tanks. The swivels eliminate hose twisting and kinking and promote an extension of delivery hose life.
• For use with fuel oil or Service Station Nozzles (at nozzle inlet only).
• One or two plane of rotation swivels are available for Service Station Nozzles.
• All nozzles have static continuity.
• 360 degrees swivel action reduces physical strain of aligning the nozzle to the fill pipe.
• Check valves in swivels for bulk nozzles have a 55 kPa setting per NSC requirements Doc.101).
Pressure Rating: 50psi (350kPa)
All connection points are:
Female R.P. Series (B.S.P.P.)
Male R. Series (B.S.P.T.)
Hose Tail (H.T.)