- Tank Truck Equipment
- Service Station Equipment
- Nozzles & Dispensing Equipment
- Terminal & Depot Equipment
- Fluid Transfer Fittings
M12-100-SK-V = M12 100mm seal kit viton
M12-80-SK-V = M12 80mm seal kit viton
These valves are classed as “Directional” and should be installed with the INLET side of the Disc facing upstream. The materials of construction for the body, disc, seals and shafts lend them to a wide range of service in the petroleum, petrochemical and chemical industries. It is recommended that these butterfly valves be mounted between flat face flanges.
• FULL CIRCLE SEAT - A unique angle construction provides full 360° uninterrupted contact of disc O-ring with body seat. The disc O-ring does not cut across the shaft holes.
• POSITIVE DISC DRIVE - Disc drive slot is end milled with webs each end to provide adequate strength for opening/operating torques which facilitates ease of assembly and disassembly permitting simple, economic on-site maintenance when necessary.
• SINGLE BODY/SEAT DESIGN - For economy, the body and seat are cast integrally. Strength is maintained to prevent collapse of the body when installed between flat face flanges. Body design lends itself to easy installation between a range of flange types - see “Specifications”.
• POSITIVE SHUT-OFF - All valves are hydrostatically tested before shipment in excess of their recommended maximum working pressure.
• ECONOMY OF MAINTENANCE - There are no expensive moulded rubber seats, packings etc. with this valve, standard O-rings are utilised which are easily and quickly replaced.
• RANGE OF OPERATORS - Simple ON-OFF Service, 10 Position throttling Handle Operators, Pneumatic or Electric Motor operators can be fitted economically to the standard body flange.
M124051V-100-1A = Butterfly valve 100mm Viton
M124051V-80-1A = Butterfly valve 80mm Viton
Weight: 80mm 2kg, 100mm 2.5kg
Pressure Rating: 1380 kPa
Max. Flow Velocity: 5m/sec
Wafer Design: To suite ANSI 150 or TTMA Tank Truck Flange
Standard disc and shaft seals: Viton (others available on request)