95 Series: Pressure & Vacuum Vent
The Treloar 95 series pressure and vacuum vents are used on storage tanks for flammable liquids. The vents are designed to hold product within the storage tank at higher than atmospheric pressures, in doing so, restricting the evaporative losses of product. Vent specification is determined by tank design pressure, tank capacity, filling and emptying rates and type of product stored.
• Vents available in 50mm, 80mm, 100mm and 150mm sizes.
• Various standard pressure settings are available with each size of vent.
• Vents are specified in accordance with AS1940-1993 (ref Appendix D).
• Vents are available with a dip point or gauge hatch (refer 95U).
• Spring loaded hatch automatically reseals on release of operator yoke.
• Connection of vent to tank is via corresponding size BSP threads on 95U and 95MU and via 6” ASA 125 Flange on 95A vent.
• Dip Hatch hold open catch available for 95U vents.
• Available with filter assembly on vacuum inlet in 100mm size.
• The emergency vent must be 7kPa above the setting of the P&V vent.