66SP-50: Serviceable Breakaway
The 66SP-50 is designed for installation on fuel dispensing hoses that require a substantial volume of flow and therefore the potential for high volume spills.
The 66SP-50 uses shear-pin technology to ensure separation at proper pull forces and limit unwanted valve closures that stop or limit fuel flow.
Once separated, a qualified service technician can easily repair the break-away with a 66PRK-50 Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
• Pull Force - The 66SP-50 will separate with a maximum pull force of 272 kgs, and limit fuel spillage from either hose end.
• Easily Repaired - After seperation, the 66SP-50 can be repaired and put back in service with the 66PRK-50 Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
• Heavy Duty Construction - Physically designed for durability in high-volume environments, including a protective, red, anodised aluminium body.
• Low Pressure Drop - Valve design ensures superior flow rate for high-volume fills.
• Superior Seals - Special Fluro-silicon O-rings help protect the valve in harsh, high-volume environments.
66SP-50 Breakaway Shear Pin 50mm
66PRK-50 Breakaway Shear Pin 50mm Replacement Kit
Max Static Pressure 350kPa (50psi)
Springs Stainless Steel
Product No. 66SP-50
Size 2” NPT
Dimensions A - 89mm
B - 197mm