66REC-25x25: Reconnectable Breakaway
The 66REC-25x25 Reconnectable Breakaway is designed for use in today’s truck stop and high-volume markets. Upon separation, the integral check valves closes, stopping the flow of fuel and limiting any spillage from either end of the hose.
For proper operation on high-hanging hoses, the 66REC must always be installed using a “straightening hose” with a minimum length of 250 mm. For low hose applications, the 66REC should be installed down stream of the retractor cable.
• Pull Force - The 66REC-25x25 will break away with a pull force of no more than 159kg.
• Easily Reconnected - After relieving line pressure, simply push coupling halves together until latched. Reconnection force is approximately 7kg.
• Protected Coupling and Poppet - The breakaway’s poppets and sealing surfaces are protected from impact during separation by a durable plastic sleeve.
• Low Pressure Drop - The integral check valve design allows for minimal pressure drop for faster high volume fill-ups.
• Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
66REC-25x25 Reconnectable Breakaway 1" BSPP
Max Static Pressure 350kPa (50psi)
Springs Stainless Steel
Product No. 66REC-25x25
Size 1” BSPP
Dimensions A - 51mm
B - 152mm