66REC-20x20: Reconnectable Breakaway
The OPW 66REC is the first dry reconnectable breakaway for the conventional dispensing market. It is designed to be installed on fuel dispensing hoses and will separate when subjected to a designated pull force. The dual valves seat automatically stop the flow of fuel and limits any fuel spillage, while protecting the dispensing equipment. The two halves are easily reconnected and seal tightly on an 0-ring before the poppet stems engage to open the valve.
For proper operation on high hanging hoses, the OPW 66REC must always be installed with a “straightening” hose with a minimum length of 230mm.
• Pull force - the 66REC will breakaway with a pull force of no more than 113kg.
• Unique double poppet design - features low pressure drop.
• Coupling halves - protected by proven plastic sleeves.
• Easily reconnected - just “push and twist” until you hear the audible click, signifying the unit has been correctly reconnected. • Reconnection force approximately 7kg.
• Line Shock - the 66REC is able to absorb the effects of normal line shock through the unique design of the disconnecting features.
• May be reconnected under wet or dry hose conditions.
66REC-20x20 Dry Reconnectable Breakaway 1" BSPP
Max Static Pressure 350kPa (50psi)