210-40: High Flow Manual Nozzle
The 210-40 Treloar - OPW High Flow/Pressure manual nozzle provides reliable delivery for higher flow rates and applications where line shock may be a concern. A non-adjustable dash-pot device incorporated within the main valve assembly provides shockless closure, minimising damage on pump and meters. At high flow rates this nozzle is easy and safe to handle.
• Easy Opening - accurate ‘topping-off” the small secondary poppet lifts first, partially relieving the pressure in the dash pot. This allows the main valve to be easily lifted for full flow.
• High Flow - large flow areas permit fast filling of tanks -low pressure drop.
• Long Life - heavy duty drag lugs will take the abuse if the nozzle is dragged across a rough surface.
• Four Flow Rates - 210 has four hold-open notches in the heel of the handle to enable you to establish the right flow without effort.
• A non-adjustable dash pot is standard for reduced line shock on closure.
210-40 Manual Nozzle 40 mm
210-40-T Manual Nozzle 40 mm Teflon Trim
Inlet Thread - 40 mm (1½”) BSP Taper Female
Maximum Static Pressure - 500 kPa (75 psi)
Maximum Recommended Flow Rate - 360 I/mm (80 GPM)
25L-40 Male to Female Swivel 40mm BSP
29-40-55 Outlet Check Valve 40mm 55kPa