190GA & 190GJ: Manual Aviation Refuelling Nozzle
The 190G Series Nozzles are designed for Over wing
Refuelling of Avgas and Jet A1 Aviation Fuel. The 190GA (Avgas) and 190GJ (Jet Fuel) offer selective spout orifices to prevent over wing misfuelling incidents.
• Spout configuration meets current SAE Standards.
• Both nozzles are available with a 296V-14 outlet check valve with 14 kPa setting.
• Easily replaced spout - means quick and simple inspection of strainer. A 100 mesh strainer is standard.
• Spring loaded dust cap - keeps spout free from dirt and stops fuel dripping between refuelling operations.
• Static ground wire - supplied as standard with earthing clip or earthing probe.
• Robust body design - incorporates heavy wear lugs, giving long service life under rough usage.
• Easy opening and “topping off” characteristics are standard through the two stage poppet design.
190GA-32 Avgas Nozzle
190GAV-32 Avgas Nozzle c/w 296V-14 check valve
190GJ-32 Jet A1 Nozzle
190GJV-32 Jet Nozzle c/w 296V-14 check valve
296V-14 Outlet check valve - 14 kPa setting
190S-32 100 mesh strainer
Inlet thread - 32 mm (1¼”) BSP Parallel Female
Maximum Static Pressure - 500 kPa (75 psi)