190A-32: High Flow Manual Nozzle
The Treloar-OPW 190 Series Nozzle has long provided the oil industry with a reliable, robust piece of dispensing equipment for bulk fuel delivery. It derives its reliability from a rugged design coupled with excellent flow performance.
• Easy Opening - accurate “topping-off” the secondary poppet lifts first reducing the operator effort to open and allowing low flow control.
• Straight line design - allows adequate lever holding and easy control.
• Heavy ribs and large wear lugs - give the nozzle long service life even when given rough usage.
• “Squared-off” hanger - allows filing of inlet pipes close to walls with subsequent easy and safe operation - no need to tilt or twist the nozzle and hose.
• Available with following Options:
(a) Outlet check valve - to eliminate draining of nozzle and hose. An N.S.C. requirement on Retail Metering Systems.
(b) Lever hold open clip - eliminates the need to physically hold open the nozzle.
• VITON SEAL Version - Available with Viton seals, adjustable stem packing gland and a hold open rack.
• Nozzles for aviation and jet fuel are available - refer to190GA/190GJ.
190-32 Manual Nozzle - Nitrile Seals
190B-32 Manual Nozzle - Bronze for mine applications - Nitrile Seals
190V-32 Manual Nozzle c/w 296V-14 check Valve - Nitrile Seals
190S-32 Spout Strainer - Nitrile Seals
296V-14 Check Valve - 14 kPa - Nitrile Seals
29-32-55 Check Valve - 55 kPa - Nitrile Seals
190A-32 Manual Nozzle c/w Adjustable Stem
Packing Gland - VITON SEALS
Inlet thread - 32mm (1¼”) BSP Taper Female.
Maximum static pressure - 500 kPa (75psi)
Maximum recommended flow rate - 200 litres/min (45 GPM)
25L-32 Male to Female Swivel
25LH-32 Male to Hose Tail Swivel
25C-32-55 Male to Female Swivel c/w Check Valve
25CH-32-55 Male to Hose Tail Swivel c/w Check Valve
Warning - Manual Nozzles should always be attended.