61FSTOP: Overfill protectoin valve
The 61FSTOP Overfill Prevention Valve is designed to prevent overfilling of above ground storage tanks by providing a positive shut-off during a pressurised-fill (pump-on fill) delivery. The 61FSTOP is fully adjustable to allow for easy installation in new or existing above ground tanks of various height and storage capacity.
• Simple, Easy and Quick Installation - The valve is adjusted to the proper shut-off level and threaded into the top of the tank.
• Furnished Complete - A special crossbar tank-inlet adaptor is provided with each Stopper to provide for tight-fills and help prohibit open-fills. Mounting hardware, upper drop tube and 14” lower drop tube provided.
• Completely Automatic Operation - No pre-checks to perform, no resets, and no overrides to be broken or abused.
• Direct or Remote-Fill Compatible - Fuel delivery couplers can be connected directly to the 61FSTOP, or steel pipe can be threaded into the top of the valve, and piped to a remote location where the couplers are contained in a Spill Container.
• Integral Anti-syphon Valve - Drain vents on the 61FSTOP act as an anti-syphon, by introducing air/vapour into the fill line after the valve actuates, to help isolate the tank from a potential syphoning due to a broken or leaking remote-fill pipe.
• 150 psi Pressure Rated with Low pressure Drop - To enable quick, safe delivery of fuel into the tank.
Valve body, adaptor and collar: Cast Aluminium
Poppet: Cast Aluminium
Cam: Stainless Steel