71-SOG Overfill Prevention Valve
The Treloar-OPW 71-SOG overfill prevention valve is designed to be a simple, low cost solution to shut-off product fill to underground storage tanks. The shut-off valve is an integral part of the 4” drop tube used for submerged filling. The Treloar-OPW 71-SOG allows easy installation without breaking concrete and no special manholes are required. It is as simple as changing drop tubes.
Designed to meet two point fill, coaxial fill, and remote fill applications. The new 71-SO-3000 provides two point overfill protection for the 3” riser pipes. A Methanol (M100) and Ethanol (E85) overfill valve is also available.
• Simple, easy and quick installation - no excavation or special manholes required.
• Economical - costs a fraction of expensive, complicated and difficult to install valves.
• Furnished complete - with new upper and lower droptubes, mounting hardware and instructions for quick job site time.
• Completely automatic operation - no pre-checks to perform, no resets, no overrides to be broken or abused.
• Works at all flow rates - operates directly from liquid level.
• Will accept a dipstick for gauging.
• Retrofits directly - for existing tanks and 4” riser pipes.
• Automatic hose drain - for operator convenience.
• 71SOM Methanol (M100) and Ethanol (E85) UST overfill valve. Lower Drop Tube not included.