23 Series: Updraught Free Vents
Treloar 23 Series Vents are used for venting vapours at Service Stations and other underground and above ground storage facilities. This series of units vents the vapours in an upwards direction.
• Constructed from cast aluminium, conical cap directs vapours upwards.
• Vent Cap has drainage groves for rainwater.
• The 50mm and 65mm Vents have a BSP threaded connection to suit Australian customer requirements.
• The 80mm Vent has set screws for ease of installation.
• A flash gauze is fitted to all units.
• Available in 50mm, 65mm and 80mm sizes.
23-50 Free Vent 50mm
23-65 Free Vent 65mm
23-80 Free Vent 80mm