60KV-80: Vapour Recovery Elbow
The 60KV vapour recovery elbow is used as a connection between the 643CV-100 tank truck vapour hose coupler and the 61ASV/2 vapour adaptor used on the service station.
• The elbow uses a “lip seal” for positive sealing.
• Both inlet and outlet connection points of this elbow have selectivity systems to prevent accidental connection to liquid transfer hoses and adaptors.
• Simple press down action of the elbow onto its mating adaptor (61ASV/2) enables automatic positive engagement.
• The elbow may be positioned through 360 degrees for ready handling of vapour hose.
• Integral cast handle is positioned high on the elbow for reduced coupling effort.
• Complies with the requirements of AIP Code CP6.
• Light weight design.
60KV-80 Vapour Recovery Elbow
Weight = 4kg
61ASV/2-80 Vapour Recovery Adaptor
62TTV-80 Vapour Recovery Cap
643CV-100 Vapour Recovery Coupler