643CV-100: Vapour Recovery Hose Coupler
The 643CV vapour hose coupler is a poppeted Kamlok hose shank coupler incorporating fixture points for connection of the internal and external wires of typical code hose. It is used on road tankers to connect to a typical vapour elbow (service station) or the vapour adaptor on the terminal loading bay.
• Compact & lightweight construction.
• Practical design allows easy maintenance of seals without removing coupling from hose.
• Poppet will not open when connected to a standard NATO kamlok.
• Superior flow area - Low pressure drop due to the maximising of flow path area.
• Twin Kam® arms are utilised (guaranteed against breakage).
• Flash gauze available if required.
• Proven static wire connection system.
• Hose shank design maximises sealing area between hose and shank.
• Complies with AlP Code CP6.
643CV-100 Vapour Recovery Hose Coupler
Minimum flow area when open = 4550mm2
Weight = 2.0kg
633AW-100 Weld on Adaptor (parking)
502FKS-100 Flanged Adaptor (parking)
1611AV Series Vapour Adaptors
60KV-80 Vapour Recovery Elbow