60K & 67KT: Tight Fill Elbow
This system is used to safely and speedily transfer petroleum products from tank trucks to underground service station tanks.
The 67KT and 60K Tight Fill Elbows connect to the 61AS series adaptors that are fitted to the fill pipe inlet on underground tanks.
• Connection is made by easy downward pressure of the elbow onto the adaptor.
• Elbow levers have spring loaded snap action onto flange of adaptor.
• Viton lip seal on the 67KT elbow provides a positive side seal between the elbow and adaptor at flow rates up to 1400 l/min.
• Viton O-ring on the 60K-80x80 provides a positive seal between elbow and adaptor.
• Elbows may be positioned through 360° which prevents hose kinking and allows free flow of product from tanker, thus minimising fuel drop time.
• The elbow is easily removed from it’s adaptor, just press in the spring loaded arms and remove the elbow.
• Light weight for easy handling.
• Integral cast handle is positioned high on the elbow for reduced coupling effort.
• Sight glass allows operator to determine:
a. That flow is or is not taking place
b. If an overfill of the tank has occurred
• The 67KT may be fitted with 80mm or 100mm Kamlok adaptor (refer Product Identification).
67KT-100x100 Tight Fill Elbow 100mm to suit 100mm Kamlok
67KT-100x80 Tight Fill Elbow 100mm to suit 80mm Kamlok
60K-80x80 Tight Fill Elbow 80mm to 80mm Kamlok
R002191-703 Seal 67KT
67KT Elbows = 5.6kg
60K-80x80 = 3kg
61AS Tight Fill Adaptors
62TT Tight Fill Caps
*Please see Service Station section for more details