SER150 & SER150L: Static Earthing Reel
Static Earthing Reels are used for the controlled discharge of undesirable static electricity during the transfer of flammable liquids on road tankers, terminal & depot and in pumping applications.
• All cast aluminium robust construction including handle.
• Primary continuity achieved by brass bush and stainless steel shaft.
• Positive contact is maintained by a spring loaded thrust washer.
• 20 metres of stainless steel plastic coated cable complete with heavy duty clamp.
• Locking version available particularly for transport applications where vibration and unwinding of reels are common.
• Meets AS/NZS 1020/1995.
• Optional Heavy Duty cable - orange (Aviation Standard).
SER-150 Static Earthing Reel
SER-150L Static Earthing Reel (Locking Version)
SER-150S Static Earthing Reel (Shaft mounted - no cable or clamp)
M402W-4.0 Earthing Cable (SD) blue - per metre
R533554-800 Earthing Clamp
B1054-300 Earthing Cable (HD) orange - per metre