API405G & API405J: API Dry Disconnect Dedicated Adaptors
This dry disconnect adaptor is the coupling point for loading and unloading trucks dedicated to Avgas and Jet fuel. It features its own operating lever which is permanently attached to the adaptor. This lever when pulled towards the operator, opens the poppet of the adaptor, enabling discharge when the delivery hose is connected to the adaptor via the APIA300G/J or APIA400G/J.
• Adaptor complies with AIP CP23 selective couplings for road tankers and dedicated to aviation fuel.
• The manual control handle is pivoted on the operating spindle and is held in the open position by a cast hook on the body flange. The handle also has a lost motion feature when actuated by a 1690G/J-100 API Coupler.
• The hook allows the handle to be released by means of a firm sideways blow if it is necessary to close the adaptor quickly in an emergency.
• Operation of the poppet is through a linkage system which reduces bearing wear and operator effort.
• Removable nose piece.
• An O-ring seal is used on the TTMA Flange.
API405G Openable API adaptor Avgas
API405J Openable API adaptor Jet Fuel
1690G-100 API Coupler Avgas
1690J-100 API Coupler Jet Fuel
APIA300G Coupler x adaptor Avgas
APIA300J Coupler x adaptor Jet Fuel
APIA400G Coupler x adaptor Avgas
APIA400J Coupler x adaptor Jet Fuel
R606343-703 Poppet O-ring
R606260-700 Nose cone/Body O-ring
R606298-700 TTMA Flange O-ring
BVF400T Aluminium Pipe Flange