697 Series Internal Valve
The 697 Series Internal Valve form the product inlet and outlet to each road tanker compartment. The valve operates within the tank barrel and has a cast shear groove on the valve body if the external pipework is damaged or torn away to ensure the valve remains closed.
If a pump is used to discharge product from the tanker, it is recommended that a top operator be used to actuate the valve.
• Simple, direct push piston operation eliminates the need for diaphragms.
• The flange bolting patterns allows the valve to be retrofitted to existing tankers having similar flanges and mounting locations.*
• The vertical lift poppet disc with specially designed flow contours evenly discharge product into the tank minimising unwanted upward spray thus eliminating the need for additional deflectors.
• Compact emergency override handle can be accessed easily, independent of valve orientation on the 697M model.
• The valve incorporates a 90° swivel elbow air fitting, allowing air hose connections from both sides.
• Reduced number of internal components promotes greater reliability and lower maintenance requirements.
• The 697 series valve has provision for both pneumatic bottom operation and top operation. A manual top operator can also be used to actuate the valve.
• The valve disc uses a tapered seat for consistent sealing.
• All dynamic seals are Viton.
• Valve may be removed from the outside - for servicing.
• Narrow body design accommodates tight piping constraints.
• Sequencing port available if desired.
*NOTE: The 697 Series valve is NOT interchangeable with Treloar 693 or 694 Series valves.*
Tank flange mounting detail - 8 holes x ø10mm on 210mm PCD
Pipe flange mounting detail - 4 holes x ø12mm 98mm c/c horizontal x 84mm c/c vertical
Air Line fitting - 6mm
Min. air pressure requirement - 650kPa
Weight - 4.38kg
697J-125 Internal Valve with Jacking Screw
697M-125 Internal Valve with Manual Override
697JC-125 Internal Valve with Jacking Screw
697MC-125 Internal Valve with Manual Override - Chemical
695TFA-125 Weld-in Tank Flange c/w gasket & fasteners
695PF-100 Pipe Flange c/w gasket & fasteners
R012703-602 Tank Flange Gasket
R012705-602 Pipe Flange Gasket
VO101/1 1/4”BSP Manual Top Operator
VO101F/1 1 1/4” Flanged Manual Top Operator
VO200 Manual/Pneumatic Top Operator
681CK Cable Kit (Top Operation)