683A: Internal Valve Elbow
The 683 series outlet elbows are an integral part of the 681 Internal Valve. The elbows form the interface between the Internal Valve and tank outlet pipelines. The elbow bolts directly to the 680AF, 680SF or 690AFH internal valve mounting flanges.
• Removal of the outlet elbow allows external access to the 681 internal valve.
• The 683A and 683AH units are for top operation only.
• The 683AH is specifically designed for compartment outlets which have minimum working clearance.
• The 683A outlet elbow has a bolted outlet flange available.
• The 683AH elbow has a welded on outlet for standard aluminium tube.
• All outlet elbows are designed to minimise pressure drop.
Materials: High strength aluminium alloy
Weight: 683A = 2.5kg
683AH = 2.2kg
683AH-100 Low Profile Elbow
683A-100 Standard Elbow
503AP-100 Aluminium pipe flange
680AF-100 Aluminium weld-on tank flange
680AFH-100 Aluminium bolt-on tank flange
680SF-100 Steel weld-on tank flange
681-100 Internal valve c/w O-ring
681D-100 Internal valve c/w O-ring and deflector
R009876-602 Gasket Square