811L: Manual Nozzle
The 811L nozzle is a low cost manual nozzle for Farm Servicing and conventional operated Service Station and Industrial applications.
• Conventional type manual operated Service Station Nozzle.
• Spring loaded Teflon impregnated packing requires no adjustment.
• Low pressure drop - has 20% greater flow than most similar nozzles.
• Outlet check valve is standard, preventing draining of hose when pump is shut off.
• Easily opened compound lever operates on two fulcrum points, permitting the nozzle to be easily and slowly opened when lever is first moved and then quickly opened fully; makes “topping off” easy.
• Viton Trim is standard Elastomer.
• Teflon Trim is available (811T).
811L-25 Manual fuel Nozzle
(Aluminum Body/Viton Trim)
811L-25-NPT Manual Fuel Nozzle (Aluminium
Body/Viton Trim) NPT thread
811T Manual Fuel Nozzle (Aluminium
* See Nozzle Swivels for Manual & Automatic Nozzles