1290L: High Flow Automatic Nozzle
The Treloar-OPW High Flow Automatic Nozzles are designed to provide reliable performance for bulk service operations of petroleum products with a viscosity less than 120 SSU. These nozzles are ideal for trucks, buses, diesel locomotives and prime mover refuelling as well as drum-filling and home deliveries of fuel and heating oil. Flow rate from 23 to 325 litres/min (5-72g. p.m.) are achievable with these Nozzles. Each Nozzle has an automatic shut-off characteristic when the Product being pumped rises a short distance (approx 10mm) beyond the end of the spout of each Nozzle.
• Heavy scuff bosses on both sides of the body, providing the Nozzle with plenty of security against damage, road running abrasion and general rough usage normally associated with this type of equipment.
• An inlet check valve accessory, set at 55kPa (8psi) meets the requirements of the National Standards Commission on Nozzle Drainage, when used on hose reel/metre applications.
• The time proven OPW latch mechanism is used. The diaphragm, latch pin, plunger and ball sub-assembly is identical on both the 1290L-40 and 1AN-32 Easily checked and maintained in the field.
• Strongly constructed single hand operated lever mechanism allows easy latching of the lever into its hold-open clip at the rear of the Nozzle.
• Light weight due to aluminium alloy cast body.
• Easily serviceable and standard spare parts are available.
Body Cast Aluminium Alloy - DTD 5008
Stem Stainless Steel
Packing Teflon Impregnated Graphite
Disc Buna N Synthetic Rubber
Thread 1½” BSP female (tapered)
Flow Rates 28-325 litres (6-72 imp.galls/min)
Pressure Drop 240kPa at 325 litres/min (see graph)
Weight 2.8 kgm (6.16lb)
Max Operating Pressure 350kPa (50psi)