7HL-25: Automatic Shut-off Nozzle
OPW 7HL for heavy duty high flow truck, bus & fleet service.
If you operate a full service truckstop, refuel your own fleet, or manage a cardlock refuelling location, the low cost, long life and durability of the OPW 7HL high flow nozzle can help increase your productivity, sales and profits.
- Even, smooth spray pattern minimises diesel foaming and false shut-offs.
- Extra long anchor spring keeps the OPW 7HL securely in most large fill openings.
- To help reduce spills, a unique lever design assures positive shut-off, even if held wide open.
- Three-position hold-open device with one hand latching means easy setting of flow rate.
- Rugged cast aluminium body is light weight and easy to handle.
- Dash-pot action for smoother closing action and reduced line shock.
- Dual poppets, easy to open nozzle against high inlet pressure.
- Shut-off mechanism is in a dry air chamber, giving better repeatability and eliminating the need for a filter, which may clog and reduce flow rates to unacceptable levels.
- Outlet check valve significantly reduces spillage.
- Fail safe poppet closes with the flow in compliance with
- UL 842, preventing discharge with excess pressure.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Complies with N.S.C. General Supplementary Certificate S 3/0 & the requirements of AS1940-1993 including the provision of an attitude valve.
- Readily repaired in the field, seven nozzle repair kits are available for nozzle service.
7HL-25 High Flow Auto Nozzle (Black)
11AL/P-SPG-BLK Splash Guard - Black
36SL - 25 x 25 Single Plane Swivel 25 mm
2 0S - 25 x 25 Dual Plane Swivel 25 mm
Inlet Thread 25mm (1”) BSP Parallel Female
Max. Static Pressure 350 kPa (50psi)
WARNING: Do not use OPW 7HL Nozzles with hold open device on self-service installation. Use of foreign objects to hold-open auto nozzles could result in failure to shut-off & personal injury.
Click here to download printable PDF of catalogue page