OPW-1: OPW Spill Container
The OPW 1 Spill Container represents the latest technology applied to meet the needs of those who specify, purchase, install and use spill containers in petroleum marketing applications.
The OPW 1 screws directly onto the 4” riser pipe. There are no external connections to make. Adjust to final grade height and support the unit with the backfill. The entire unit weighs only 16kg for easy handling.
• Cast aluminium cover - lightweight and strong, is easy to remove and will withstand driveway traffic. Integral seal to resist ingress of water.
• Cast iron body ring - strong, will withstand heavy driveway traffic and expansion in temperature extremes. Drain slots help direct surface water away from spill container opening. Ramped design minimises driveway obstruction.
• High speed drain valve - large to resist blockage by foreign material. Automatically closes when the chain is released. Closes with tank pressure, to help prevent leaks during tank testing. The screen is easy to remove for regular maintenance.
• Gravel guard - tough polyethylene to keep backfill away from bellows to insure flexibility. Ribbed design will hold unit at grade height, using backfill for support.
• Flexible polyethylene bellow - flexes for easy final adjustment to grade. Will accommodate tank shift and concrete settling. Bellows are removable to access the backfill near the riser pipe for soil testing. Two stainless steel expanding clamps hold and seal the bellows securely in place.
• Duratuff® lower body - will not corrode onto riser pipe. Easy installation for reduced job site time.
OPW-1-BSP Spill Container BSP
OPW-1 Spill Container NPT
DS044 Cast Aluminium Cover
R212229-814 Cover Seal