62TT: Vapour Recovery Adaptor Cap
The 80mm 62TTV cap forms an integral part of the transfer system for returning vapours from underground tanks back to the tank truck. The cap seals the vapour adaptor (see 61ASV/2), stopping fluid from entering the system when not in use.
• Toggle type lever operation allows easy engagement onto and removal from the 61ASV/2 adaptor. Finger grip centre aligned handle provides easy positive opening/closing operation.
• A petroleum resistant nitrile rubber gasket seals on the top face of the 61ASV/2 adaptor, ensuring a clean surface for efficient sealing.
• Gasket is a standard 80mm Kamlok coupler gasket. It is economically priced and freely available.
• Cap is heavy duty aluminium alloy construction. Cams are hot pressed brass forgings.
• Reliable full circle compression of the gasket is provided by diametrically opposite cams closing onto the underside of the adaptor by toggle type levers.
• Cap can be positively locked to adaptor by a standard 4-6mm padlock.
• Complies with the requirements of AlP Code CP6.
61ASV/2-80 Vapour Recovery Adaptor
60KV-80 Vapour Recovery Elbow
62TTV-80 Vapour Recovery Cap