694VP-125: Internal Valves
The 693 and 694 Series outlet valves form the product inlet and outlet to each road tank compartment. They are designed specifically to suit the 690AF tank flange. The valve has a shear groove to permit the internal valve disc to remain in place in case the external pipework is damaged or torn away.
• 125mm dia. valve disc allows a higher flow rate as compared to conventional 100mm valve disc (ie reduced pressure drop).
• The valve may be removed from the outside.
694DP valve is actuated by a piston mechanism.
• The valves disc uses a tapered seat for consistent sealing.
• Pipework can be fitted by the use of a flange or direct weld-on provision. Suits standard 100mm tube.
• 694 Series Valves can be manually or pneumatically operated from the tank walkway via use of the VO Series Top Operators.
• All dynamic seals are standard viton.
693-125 Top operated outlet valve
693D-125 Top operated outlet valve
694DP-125 Air operated outlet valve
694P-125 Piston Pack Retrofit Kit
R006211-200 Deflector to suite 693, 694 Series
R006091-602 Tank Flange Gasket
R802123-602 Pipe Flange Gasket
Operating pressure to lift disc (air bottom operation)
= 480 kPa with 2 metre head
Operating pressure to lift disc with VO200 top operator
= l00 kPa with 2 metre head
Weights 693-125 = 3.5kg
694DP-125 = 4.1kg
VPF404 Pipe Flange 100mm Aluminium
690AF-125 Aluminium weld on tank flange
690AFH-125 Aluminium bolt on tank flange
VO101/1 1¼” BSP Manual Top Operator
VO101F/1 1¼” Flanged Top Operator
VO200 Manual Pneumatic Top Operator
681CK Cable Kit (Top Operation)
695RCN-125 Internal Valve - Chemical