SV87S: Vapour Transfer Vent
The Treloar SV87S vapour transfer vent is designed for use on road tanker compartments in conjunction with bottom loading and overfill protection systems.
The SV87S attaches to the manway or directly to the tank walkway without the use of any flanges. However, if a flanged connection is preferred the HTF304A weld on flange can be used.
• Pneumatic sequencing is standard. If not required simply plug the 1/8" BSP sequence port.
• The sequencing in the SV87S allows for the use of an interlock with the overfill protection system. All vents must open to allow tank loading to commence.
• Valve disc opens into the compartment thus ensuring a tight seal under pressure.
• The hose connection is designed to accept a standard 80mm bore hose (no special fitting requirements).
• The simple air system provides rapid operation.
• Does not rely on a diaphragm for operation.
SV87S Vapour Transfer Vent
SV87SC Vapour Transfer Vent c/w Chemical Trim
Poppet Travel: 20mm
SV87-VH Vapour hose for SV87S 1m Length
SV87-VS Aluminium Coaming stub for SV87S
76 OD x 4.5 x 100mm
VVL300 VVL300 Vapour Vent Louvre c/w Gauze
HTF304A Walkway Flange Aluminium