MC304: Low Profile Throwover Manway
The MC304 Throwover Manway is used on road tankers for dangerous goods where frequent access is necessary or a low profile is desired. This product is ideally suited for aviation applications.
An emergency vent, pressure and vacuum vent and free vent are all contained in the manway under an integral weather cover.
The assembly complies with AS2809.2 requirements for small compartment tanks.
PV Vent pressure relief = 16 ± 1 kPa
PV Vent vacuum relief = -2 ± 1 kPa
Emergency Vent relief pressure = 30 ± 3 kPa
Emergency Vent Capacity = 6400m³/hr at 45 kPa
• Low profile design.
• Three Locking handles are used for quick release of the cover when access is required. Three handles also means a secure, even locking action.
• The pressure and vacuum vent is located in the centre of the emergency vent lid. The vents are protected from the ingress of water by a combination of an efficient weather cover and a drainage path.
• A rollover protection valve shuts off the normal venting in the event of a tanker rollover.
• Throwover stops on the coaming for the cover and swing bolts prevent contact and wear on the walkway.
• Large capacity emergency vent suits tankers with exposed area up to 28m².
MC304 Throwover Manway c/w P&V Vent
and aluminium coaming.
MC304C As above with chemical trim.
PV304 P&V Sub Assembly