LIB-1650AG: Overfill Prevention Probe
Treloar introduces our new Optic Overfill Sensor. A completely new sensor with enhanced technology and design features. The non-polarized digital electronic circuitry design is a perfect fit for all your overfill detection needs.
Optic overfill sensors detect the presence of liquid at a preset level. The new Treloar Sensor is fully compatible with all our current Sensors and Monitors, as well as all industry standard signal formats. These new Sensors feature an exclusive, non-polarized digital electronic circuitry design that will work directly with 2-wire (green plug) loading racks when wired directly to a green “thermistor” socket. The sensor’s non-polarized electronic design means not having to worry about the sensor’s wire color or polarity anymore. The two grey wires can be wired as either signal or ground interchangeably. You can not wire it wrong!
The new Treloar Sensors are a direct replacement for both our 2-wire (red & black wire) ROM optic sensors as well as all 2 wire (white & black wire) sensors including our , Quick-Start™ optic sensors. With their 2-wire industry compatible signal format, they are a perfect choice for all of your 2-wire overfill detection sensor applications.
• 2-Wire Probe will work with ROM II and Quick-Start™ 2-Wire Systems.
• Two grey wires for non-polarized connection as signal or ground.
• New digital electronics with extended temperature-stabilised potting.
• Zero glue or adhesive construction for wide chemical compatibility.
• Still the industries best single flat surface optic prism design!
• Recessed, protected one piece molded, glass Pyrex® prism.
• No tools required for access, or adjustment of probe.
• Approved to North American, Europe (ATEX) and World (IECEX) Standards.
• Operating Temperature -40º C (-40º F) to 71.1º C (160º F)
• Storage Temperature -56.6º C (-70º F ) to 137.7º C (280º F)
SC 100 - Probe cover assembly
LIB-1650AG-AUST Optic Thermal Overfill Prevention Probe
Sensing length adjustability
(see drawing on data sheet)
Refractive Index 1.37 to 1.60
Viscosity of less than 1000 SSU
Two 18ga. Standard Wire
900mm Long (Grey in Colour)
0.521 kg (1.15 lbs)
Mounting O-ring - Viton
Sensor Shaft - Aluminium
Prism - Pyrex® Glass
Prism O-ring - Fluorosilicon