LIB-4401A: Truck Side Socket
Vehicle-mounted Sockets connect optic, Thermister or Float type level sensors on trailers and truck tanks to compatible control monitor plugs installed at loading terminals. When properly installed, an overfill prevention system provides for automatic shutoff of product flow at a predetermined liquid level and warns of an
impending overflow condition.
• Electrochemical hardcoat finish for long wear.
• Stainless steel contact pins.
• Pin connectors included with all shipments.
• Colour coded for easy identification.
• Lightweight, durable, low cost caps with raised surfaces for better grip.
• Expanded wire holes for ease of wire/ wire pin installation.
• Stainless steel hardware.
LIB-1650 Optic Therm Overfill Prevention Probe
LIB-1900 Dummi Probe
LIB-4413-4413 Truck Side Socket Face Plate
LIB-4401A Truck Side Socket 4J