DPV217: Pressure & Vacuum Vent
The Treloar DPV217 series vent features a high flow vent path for pressure and vacuum relief on road tanker compartments. The vent incorporates a free vent, rollover shut-off valve and complies with the requirements of AS2809.2 - 1999 for small compartment tanks.
• The DPV217 vents will vent freely up to the pressure or vacuum settings after, which the pressure or vacuum valves will open.
• The clear area through the pressure and vacuum vents exceed the minimum requirements of the standard.
• At an angle exceeding 60°, the rollover valve will cause the vent to shut-off completely, preventing product loss from the vent.
• Metal to viton seats on the pressure and vacuum valves reduce maintenance costs.
• The exit of the vent is covered with a 30 mesh antiflash gauze.
PV Vent pressure relief = 16 ± 1 kPa
PV Vent vacuum relief = -2 ± 1 kPa
Weight = 1.34 kg
HTF300 Walkway Flange 80mm Steel
HTF300A Walkway Flange 80mm Aluminium
DPV217 Pressure and Vacuum Vent
DPV217C Pressure and Vacuum Vent - Chemical
For more information, click to download the DPV217 Pressure and Vacuum Vent Data Sheet