Kamvalok Dry Disconnect
Kamvaloks® are used at transfer points where product loss is unacceptable. Common applications include:
paint, lacquers, inks, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, petroleum products, solvents, ag-chemicals, vegetable oils, detergents, and many acids and caustics.
Kamvalok® Dry Disconnects are easy to operate. Connections and disconnects are accomplished by simply closing and opening two cam arms which lock into the machined groove around the circumference of the mating adaptor. The adaptor contains a spring-loaded poppet assembly that is actuated by the lever-action on the coupler.
BENEFITS OF USING KAMVALOKS
• Spill Protection – Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
• Dual Protection – OPW Kamvaloks® provide automatic closure from both directions – the coupler and the adaptor.
• Ease of Use – The simple connection and disconnection design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer operations.
• Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards of design, materials and construction.
• Cam and Groove Design – The cam and groove design makes connection and disconnection smooth and easy.
• Lever Actuation – The open/close lever action helps to ensure that liquid flow can only begin once the coupling and adaptor are securely coupled. The lever provides for smooth opening and closing even for high pressure applications.
• 360° Orientation – The coupling can be connected in any orientation onto the adaptor.
If your product is corrosive, toxic, caustic or otherwise harmful Kamvaloks® will reduce the hazard associated with the transfer of these products.