1AN-32: High Flow Automatic Nozzle
The Treloar High Flow Automatic Nozzles are designed to provide reliable performance for bulk service operations of petroleum products with a viscosity less than 120 SSU. They are ideal for truck, bus, diesel locomotive prime mover refuelling as well as drum-filling and home deliveries of fuel and heating oil. Flow rate from 23 to 325 Iitres/min (5-72g.p.m.) are achievable with these nozzles. Each nozzle has an automatic shut-off characteristic when the product being pumped rises a short distance (approx. 10mm) beyond the end of the spout of each nozzle.
• Heavy scuff bosses on both sides of the body, providing the nozzle with plenty of security against damage, road running abrasion and general rough usage normally associated with this type of equipment.
• An inlet check valve accessory set at 55kPa (8psi) meets the requirements of the National Standards Commission on Nozzle Drainage, when used on hose reel/metre applications.
• The time proven OPW latch mechanism is used on the nozzles. The diaphragm, latch pin, plunger and ball sub-assembly is identical on both the 1AN-32 and 1290L Automatic Nozzles. Easily checked and maintained in the field.
• Strongly constructed single hand operated lever mechanism allows easy latching of the lever into its hold-open slip at the rear of the nozzle.
• Lightweight due to aluminium alloy cast body.
• Easily serviceable and standard spare parts are available.
Body Cast Aluminium Alloy - DTD 5008 Spec (A.S.701)
Stem Stainless Steel
Packing Teflon Impregnated Graphite
Disc Buna N Synthetic Rubber
Thread 1¼" BSP female (tapered)
Flow Rates 23-236 litres (5-52 imp.galls/min)
Pressure Drop 207 kPa at 236 litres/min (See Graph)
Weight 2.1 kgm (4.62 lb)
Max Operating Pressure 350kPa (50psi)