Heldite Industrial Jointing Compound
Heldite is a universal high performance sealant/jointing compound for preventing leakage of Petrol, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluids, Oils, LPG’s, Water, Steam and Gases in all branches of Engineering, Pipeline Services, Auto mechanical and Electrical.
• Heldite is a liquid compound which may be applied to any kind of joint either alone or in conjunction with a washer or gasket. It will effectively seal bolted, flanged or screwed joints and since it is a liquid as opposed to a paste, it is economical to use and will not squeeze into the interior of the joint.
• Heldite has no effect on metals, rubber or other materials.
• It is not effected by water or sea water.
• Will inhibit stud corrosion.
• It is inert and non-abrasive and will not damage highly machined services.
• Manufactured to Defence specifications (68-145/1).
NOTE: Heldite is not suitable whenever Ethanol is present.
Adhesion: High factor of adhesion to metallic surfaces
Appearance: Brown viscous liquid free from lumps and abrasive material.
Chemical Characteristics: Inert and Non abrasive.
Specific Gravity: 0.96 at 20°C.
Spreading Capacity: 6 sq metres per 500ml.
Temp Range: -40°C - + 350°C.
Viscosity: 3.42 poises at 23°C.
Part No Heldite - 250
Heldite Industrial Jointing Compound complete with a brush inside the cap.
Warning: This product is not suitable as a sealant where fluids containing Ethanol will be in contact with it.