Automatic Tank Gauging System
Treloar’s SiteSentinal 1, automatic tank gauging system is a multi-function inventory, and leak detection management system that provides inventory, delivery, and environmental compliance for up to 16 underground storage tanks.
• Provides real time, accurate inventory information.
• Displays gross or net corrected tank volume, product level, water level and temperature for individual tanks.
• Available output module provides multi-purpose relays, which can be used for outputs such as, overfill alarms or sensor alarms.
• Certified automatic or on-demand leak detection meets and/or exceeds U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulatory requirements.
• Graphic display uses international, user-friendly icons.
• Monitors up to 16 probes and/or sensors that can be connected in any combination.
• Four dedicated function buttons give one-touch access to real-time inventory data, delivery status, alarm conditions, and leak detection information.
• SiteConnect TM software, a Windows®-based configuration utility, makes site configuration easy.
• Programmable ALD (Automatic Leak Detection) can be set to perform daily, weekly, monthly, and annually required leak tests.
• System provides programmable correction factors for restrapping tanks.
• Supports international time and date formats.
• Software is downloadable (Flash RAM) for easy updates.
• System interfaces with most POS devices.
• Provides three dedicated RS-232 serial communication ports.
• System provides one output and two inputs to connect external devices, like overfill alarms and line leak detectors.
• Internal power supply automatically switches between 120 and 240-volt power systems.
• Output Module (up to 2 max) adds 4 output relays to control external devices.
• Safety: Complies with ANZEx standards -